Tuesday, December 16, 2008

To Eat or Not To Eat?

Hello people..once again I apologize for not blogging for such a long time. I have no idea of what to blog about and I am running out of inspiration of new topics to blog. 

Before you start reading the rest of this, I want you to imagine yourself on a 30 day diet. On the 31st day, you decide to celebrate by finding something to eat. So you head on down to the fridge and check to see what is edible. After searching high and low, you realize that there is nothing left to eat except this cute little WALL-E bento set.... The question here is ... will you have the heart to eat it or to die starving???



This is what I will do if I were in that situation

Wall-E : Pls don't eat me, ...... WALL-E~~(Imagine that Wall-E sound he makes)
Me : SorryyyyyEEE ... but I'm too hungryyyyyEEEEE

10 minutes later...MMmmMMmmMM ....... YummyyyyyyEEEEEE

No comments: