Sunday, December 28, 2008

Too Early Too Late

First of all I would like to wish everyone a Merry Merry Christmas lol even though it was 3 days ago..And a Happy New Year ..... Yes I know it's 3 days + few hours earlier but I might be lazy to post on the actual day itself so I might as well do it now. I thank God for a great year he has given me and I look forward to another great year ahead that He will be giving me =) .. Going to Indonesia on the 5th of Jan...How nice is that having a holiday trip to start off a new year and then CNY will be in a few weeks after that.


I got myself this set of bearbrick just because it glows in the dark


It looks so different when it is not glowing


Definitely looks much better in real life compared to this picture




Merry Christmas & Happy New Year =)

No comments: