Sunday, May 4, 2008

King of The Day

Sorry for not updating so long again...Now you know how LAZY I am. I had to update today because it is a very special day. What's so special about this day???? IT IS TEE YAO's Birthday..he gets to be king for the day..he is celebrating his 18th year of surviving as a human.

Yao, since you asked me where is your birthday present.....HERE IT IS....it's all yours...let me teach you how to redeem it.

Right Click on the picture and click save Birthday Present as.....then u open the picture and PRINT it out

Best Birthday Present I ever gave to you. A ferrari and a lambo. I don't really know which one you prefer so i got two instead.

Don't forget to drive me around

I even send it for a car wash before passing it to you

I always wondered how this friend of mine looked liked when he was younger. So with the help of his brother, I managed to get some pictures. Please forgive me for showing the world how cute you were back then.



Baby T. Yao

3 years old i think

Showing off his teeth

I know time passes really fast and now you are already 18. How you wish you could turn back the time ya. I would want that also but sad to say life goes forward and not backwards.

Wake up lo...dreamtime is over..18 years old already

I know how you feel. Can't beleive you grow up that fast ya..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

No comments: