Sunday, July 27, 2008

STUNNED!!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

I AM LOST FOR WORDS NOW.....One of the craziest thing just happen !!! NO ONE IN THIS WORLD WILL BELIEVE THIS ...... I WON A DATE WITH NICOLE THE SUPER DUPER FAMOUS BLOGGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....

Remember that best football/beer moment that I posted....it was a contest to win a date with NICOLE ... hello people how often do I a normal human get to hang out with a celebrity .... To be honest with you I checked my email and her blog every single day and minute to check whether or not I won the tickets .. After checking over and over again there was no news ... so I kinda gave up...I told myself that I would check my email for the last time this afternoon and if there wasn't any news I would just say bye bye....So I checked and true enough there weren't any new mails....Checked her blog once again and still nothing...So I just went on with my day wondering who that lucky guy will be....Had my dinner and stuff bla bla bla went out and when I came back just thought of checking my mail again for the LAST TIME ..... There it was .... A EMAIL from NICOLE!!! .... but I thought Aiya how can it be me... maybe I just won two tickets to see the match only can't be so lucky kua ...



If you can see ..it says Nicolekiss Chelsea Contest - you've won tickets - Dear Readers, Congratulations! You have won tickets to the contest


Therefore I thought I won the two tickets to watch the Chelsea match .. Yay !

So I clicked on it and started reading ...AND THIS IS WHAT I SAW !!!!!



WHAT !!! I CAN"T BELIEVE IT!!!! SLAP PINCH PUNCH KNOCK MYSELF ... IS THIS TRUE?


YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Note : those drawing is drawn by me ... I don't know how to use photo shop so it's quite ugly



29 AUGUST - I CAN'T WAIT !!!!! Must start practicing my smile already =)

AND BTW THIS IS NOT AN APRIL FOOL's JOKE OR PRANK GOTCHA THINGY

No comments: