Thursday, June 5, 2008

MTV Goodie Bag

H.O.T.D

Teacher: Today, we're going to talk about the tenses. Now, if I say "I am beautiful," which tense is it?

Student: Obviously it is the past tense.

Couple of days ago I received a call from some guy who was working for UPS (delivery company like fed ex)....The person asked for directions on how to get to my house so I just passed the phone to my mum thinking it was for her and not for me...I wasn't actually excited because I thought the package wasn't for me but when it arrived I was shocked to find out that MTV sent me this.....I instantly opened it to see what was inside...I saw the word MTV Asia Awards and I even thought I got tickets to go and watch the upcoming MTV Asia Awards in Genting..After checking through nicely I found out it was just a MTV Asia Award notebook with some other stuff..



Notebook, lanyard and a stick on it mini note pad (2 each)











The reason why MTV sent me all this is because few months ago, I won tickets to go and watch FT.Island's concert held in Malaysia...I simply went to the MTV Asia website and try my luck by simply clicking and entering those contest that they had available...1 month later I received a phone call saying I won...I was stunned...Join so many contest also never win before .... The funny thing was, on that day the concert was held....all of a sudden they said it was canceled....Like I said, I never win any contest before.... so even if I won tickets....it was actually worth nothing..SO DISAPPOINTING!!

MTV was kind enough to send me all this to compensate for my loss of not going to the concert

BTW F.T Island is a Korean Group/Band which I have no idea who they are actually




When my mum saw the package and things that I received...the first thing she did was scream and say....WHAT DID U BUY AGAIN!!!!!

Because the only time when I receive things is when I purchase things online which means that my mum has to pay for me .......... =)

No comments: