Sunday, August 3, 2008

You Got Tagged !!

Recently I got tagged by Jowee ... Actually I hate tags but this tag is different because it has pictures in it which makes it interesting to read and see .. I will do the tag but I wont tag other people ... I saw a tag in Jeremy's blog and I found it interesting as well but for that one I will do it later and change the rules a bit ... As for this tag, I will change the rules a bit too ... =)

Walao ... Why u keep changing and twisting the rules 1 ????

Because .....



Joking Only .. Why So Serious ??

Here are the original rules
Answer the questions below, do a Google Image Search with your answer, take a picture from the 1st page of results, do it with minimal words of explanation

My version of the rules
I will be answering all the questions below, using all sorts of things to get the pictures (not necessary 1st page of results) ... the reason is because I want to find the best picture possible =P

So here goes ....


1. The age you'll be on your next birthday



2. Place you want to travel to



Holland, there are much nicer pictures than this

3. Your favourite place



The Streets

4. Your favourite food



Don't tell me you don't know what this is - Sotong/Calamari

5. Your favourite pet



Anyone know what breed this dog is? and rabbit also ?

6. Favourite colour combination



Is this considered??

7. Favourite piece of clothing



Quiksilver !!!

8. Your all time favourite song






Michael Buble - The Way You Look Tonight .. One of my many favourites

9. Favourite TV Show



10. First name of your significant other / crush



Yet to be discovered

11. Which town do you live in



Is my town Happy Garden or KL ??

12. Your screen / nickname




13. Your first job



Telemarketer in Wisma Genting

14. Your dream job



Professional Street Footballer

15. One bad habit that you have



Procrastination - How I Get Things Done

16. Worst Fear



I'm afraid of all the insects u can name from A-Z

17. Things you'd like to do before you die



Meet Issy and Edward and have a 1 on 1 panna match

18. The first thing you'll buy if you get $1,000,000



My Own Quiksilver Store




Can't believe this taggy thing took me so long .. It's 2am now *Yawn* .. Time to get some rest

No comments: