Thursday, October 30, 2008

Long Awaited Post

Elooo peoples...It's been awhile since I blogged lol. Now I will bombard this post with lots of pictures..Be prepared.

The reason I made that helmet was actually because of V2's 10th Anniversary theme which was crazy hats. So I decided to make that helmet NOT BECAUSE I WAS TOO FREE AND HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO OK!! Got prize you know for best hats!!! Guess who won???? MUAHAHAHA I got 2nd place = Free night stay in Awana. The first prize went to Sher Mayne for her SUPER LOOK REAL SUSHI HAT. Enough said, let the pictures do the talking.


Hungry?? Too bad it's made out of paper


Welcome to Sushi Sher, may I take your order .. See got chopstick in the front also




Me standing with the Sushi Queen



Next we move on to Mr. Curry Phobia

Anti Curry : Hey whats for dinner, very hungry la

Me : Your worst nightmare, curry,curry and more curry

Anti Curry : woi don't lie

Me : See for yourself, yummy ..Haha I can't wait to see the look on your face while chewing that super spicy chicken rendang

Anti Curry : Go die la you

I'm sure you guys and girls cant wait to find out who I am talking about =) SurpriseEEEE


Before


During


After .. Can you see the smoke comin out from my ears


Little Smoking "Hot" Mermaid

Not only is he known for the fear of curry .. He loves his UnDerWeaR until he OverWear's it


I'm confused. Is this a crazy hat theme or smelly hat theme =P


Is it really brand new or did he just stick that there


I rather not know






Hey cowboy, whats underneath that hat of yours?

Fruits anybody??? Me want BaNaNa!!


Taste good huh!


This is how you eat it. Gorilla style..UMMM

That night was also the night when we received our prizes for the blazing aces event


Runner up team, Silencers

And the 1st place goes to *drum roll* ---> Straaterdam



Words can't express my feelings but at least Andrew can express it through this picture


Look at his joyful face


No Music No Siok


Got Music Got Dance


Me You and the dancefloor~



For those of you who were wondering where I was during the game time..This is what I was doing that time


EmooooooooING All By Myself~~

We had to give a speech on why we made/choose that hat

Look at her eyes..So scary, don't let her win also cannot


Cyclops's cousin - Cycle


Me explaining the Power of my helmet


1,2,3,4,5 ......

Can you touch your nose with your tongue??


This guy can


Lidah Man

Let me introduce to you some of the people from that night


This is Tee Eng with his wig and T-shirt saying "I'm In Shape, Round is a Shape"


I can cleary see that but your hear is totally out of shape


Sher Lynn the teenage witch




Maybe you could use your powers to make these pictures look clearer








Pls don't turn me into a watermelon


Leon with "Candy the Camera"


Rainbow Hat .. Where's the pot of gold?

This guy no need to introduce .. I'm sure you all know him








The frog leap / The Squat pose

Oooo 1 more person to introduce ... Tee Yao the angry panda


ZzzzZzzZZzz!

Another Year Older ... Happy Birthday!




Piece of Cake

It was Zhang EE's birthday too .. So we had a GIFT for him


Happy Birthday, how does the shaving cream feel





Hehehe, looks like his not the only one


Hehehe, looks like his not the only one




Only Girls can make him smile




Wa Can see the teeth already!!! Everybody!! His Smiling!!!



Everybody was out of control until kena marah!


I said put the shaving cream all over his face la..Why got empty spot 1!


Lalalala

The Pro Photographers of the night


Say Cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese =)

Nowadays very cheap to call is it?




3 hours later




Wa digi 1 sen per minute only ah, say earlier la. Now no need to sms already

When I was so happy walking to my car with the prizes guess what I saw



My car and Alvin's car got CLAMPED!! There was few other cars who parked in the no parking zone but only 2 of us kena ... Wanna know why??? Because they only have two of those yellow things!!! How Lucky @@@ ..


One of the guards came and unlock it at the end because he was kind and understanding. Thank You

Hope You Enjoyed It =)

The weekend is coming soon! I bet you can't wait =P

2 comments:

Johnny Ong said...

wow, really one of those crazy nights

Sandra said...

Cool post KW! First time I've seen you allow people to take so many pictures of you. Good la, got improvement!